If you're looking for a simple money manager that basically monitors incoming and outgoing income, then MyMoney could be your answer.
MyMoney is a simple personal financial application that allows you to manage money based on accounts and categories. You can create as many accounts and entries as you like and even export the results to CSV or XML for sharing with others. It also autosaves your accounts sheets as you compile them so there's little chance of you losing data.
Adding and removing entries can be done via the "New Entry" and "Delete Entry" buttons at the top of the interface. There's also a handy calculator in the top right that means you don't have to resort to an external one. For those that compile large accounts, there's also a very useful search feature which allows you to find entries in a specific date range or amount.
Obviously, this is not an application suitable for advanced account keeping and the frequent demo nag screens are an annoyance but for basic account keeping, it's simple for anyone to grasp.
- Instantly organizes financial records. Eliminates errors.
- Categorizes expenses automatically for business, taxes, budgeting.
- Eliminates Manual bookwork, simply download and import your statements from a bank website
- Reconciles your bank statement for you. Actually finds and fixes mistakes
- Transfers your reports into PDF, OpenDocument or Microsoft Excel formats
- Works with all US and Canadian Bank statements out of the box
- Works with Microsoft Money files
- Works with Quicken files